And she wore the tiniest fluorescent orange shirtdress to pose on top of one of her cars.
- Kylie Jenner shared an Instagram of her many luxury cars this weekend.
- Some fans weren’t happy about it and left super critical comments on the pic.
- Jenner wore a fluorescent orange shirtdress to pose on top of one of her cars.
Whether or not Kylie Jenner is a self-made billionaire is debatable, but one thing that isn’t up for debate is that Kylie is a billionaire and can afford crazy things. For instance, there’s that mini Louis-Vuitton-monogram-covered Lamborghini that she gave her daughter Stormi, who is only a toddler at this point.
Another thing that Kylie can afford? Adult-sized cars, and a lot of them. This week, Jenner shared an Insta as she posed with six of her luxury cars, including two Range Rovers, a Rolls Royce, a Porsche, a Lamborghini, and a Ferrari.
And while some followers applauded Kylie’s car collection, writing things like, “Hard work pays off happy for you,” and, “wow legendary,” other people were not so impressed.
Some commenters thought that purchasing six luxury cars was perhaps not the best use of money, and wrote things like:
- This world is crazy. Some people buy 863367 cars and some people can hardly buy food let alone pay tuition fees for university. It’s a shame to show off but I guess rich people don’t care.
- 2.8 billion people, nearly half of the world’s population, live on less than $2 a day…more than one billion people do not have access to safe water. But you have access to Beautiful cars, [it’s] cool.
- Use your money elsewhere spend it on charity not cars.
- All those cars and can’t even help the environment out smh.
And while, yeah, some of those are wonderful ideas about how Kylie could use her money for the greater good, it is her money and she can do what she wants with it. Even if that means buying 14 more cars and then also showing those off on Instagram. But what do you think?